Friday, June 12, 2009

TODAY

I've found out something interesting
Sometimes, we maybe too focus on a thing... we tend to forget what we actually wanted
I often wondered in these few days, what kind of job would I like to find? I was just like flies which just heading to no where. Still, if you ask me now: what kind of job would you like to have?
Probably I would still tell you the same: I don't really know and I'm not sure either. But I will try out everything. Everything that is available for me and everything that is ready to accept me.
When I'm given a chance for interview session, I'm gonna prepare myself to the fullest. No more regret k?
You never know until you are in it. I'm ready to discover.

*This is the story: I had been searching for job on internet and I always focused on s'pore vacancy. Yes, I did find interesting jobs but I was turned down. Almost every application. Still I haven't gave in, continuing to search. Until today, I suddenly remembered that I promised myself: either s'pore or kl. Oh ya, why do I forget about kl? So tonight I search online about job in kl. Aha, you got it! I found a lot of interesting job in which I'm so interested in them. All of a sudden, I feel foolish for being so stubborn and choosy. ^^ What's so not good in kl that I denied it even before trying? I think I should give it a try. Ya, I should. Dreams remained, I would not just let go . Maybe it takes longer time to be there, but how should we know before we give it a chance? There's no right or wrong, just making choice.

Shin, so I will see you in London in a few years time~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment