Wednesday, June 24, 2009

heart and soul

Believing that putting your heart and soul into something is worth it... Yes, I believe, certainly.
Been editing the blog for a few days, messed up once in a while.. ^^ however, now that I had included my favorite photo into header, I'm so satisfied.
Thinking of adding some widgets into it.. but I don't know which to put.

From the interview session I know that people can sense whether we have put our heart and soul into whatever we do. Yes, I may have done badly, but that is my best. And, people do sense it! It is a great experience to gain. Give your best shot each and every time, you never know what is awaiting for you! The journey of life is great.. adventurous and educational..

I think of a song randomly. A song which I hated to hear it several years before. All because it always reminds me of how weak I am. But now, it brings a different meaning to me. Admitting the weakness in me helps me greatly, improving can be painful at first, but it is the most satisfying process of all.

Sharing the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XvpfIDnA9c

No comments:

Post a Comment