Thursday, June 25, 2009

Prejudice

Another little matter reminds me of this: prejudice.
We never know what exactly a thing is unless we give it a try. But, we have our own predictions. We have assumptions. We are being prejudice. We presume the taste of an unknown food, we assume the feeling that we would have in certain situation where in fact we have never experience it. Even if we are given chance to experience the unknown, thousands and millions of excuses arise, trying to stop us from experiencing. Being able to conquer the prejudice is a great honor.
The reason for me being so deeply in this 'prejudice' issue is due to the movie:  
TRANSFORMER II: Revenge of the FALLEN
 I missed the part one, and I still clearly remembered how I responded to the part one.
"Oh gosh, the movie is guy's dream. They must love it coz it company them to grow."
"I couldn't understand why the movie can create such a transformer heat!"
"I don't think I will like the movie."

Thousands and millions of excuses given. Just to make sure that I don't like the movie. Aha~
Yesterday is the first day the movie on show. I watched it. It's a great movie. Great motions, great pictures...
A movie that is the result of heart and soul of the production team. The computer graphic involved is not an easy task. Never thought I would like it.. ^^
So~ No more excuse! You never know unless you give it a try~

No comments:

Post a Comment