Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not bad for a newbie

^^ congratz to myself since I got job offer after I went to the first interview. First and only.
It was a really nice feeling that my ability being recognized by the 'boss', felt honored. Perhaps it is due to the same activities background that we all possessed, it makes our conversations smoother and we are able to be in the same frequency. That is the most important thing, if even in a interview session I don't feel comfortable, how on earth can I expect my working environment to be comfortable? Lucky...

Things I've gone through as newbie these few days were not just interview and job offer.. ^^
I've also spent my day all alone at KLCC last Friday. It was a great day granted by not-yet-working. Hehe. Although I didn't manage to get the skybridge ticket... people started to queue for the ticket since 630
am, I reached there at 930am, sure out-of-ticket! When I smiled to the foreigners passed by, I felt so good and so freshy. Started to take photos around KLCC. A bit worried about my safety in KLCC park since not much people around. But then I found out there were policemen there. Huhu~ can play around safely.
Kinokuniya is certainly a nice place to spend time. ^^ Searched through and read books about travelling in London and also photography. Gained gained gained~~ GAINed BIG!! haha

Think of watching 'Hannah Montana: The movie' at first. But the movie on show at 4pm, so late. LRT and KTM would be so jam after I watched the movie. So~ had to say bye bye to the movie.

^^ Photoshooting at Dataran Merdeka last night. Nice nice~ Tested about all the theories I've learnt online and through books. Star-light effect, capture movement of water, blurring effect... bla bla bla.. A lot to play with the camera~ *love love*
Skills are basic for photographer, once a photographer has all skills needed, he can create meaningful photos -- that is the time we call the photographer as PHOTO CREATOR

No comments:

Post a Comment