Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another BLOG -- Mom at 16

This is another blog of mine and I'm gonna keep it personal.
This is the place where I will write my diaries, where I keep track of what I'm doing, recording my thoughts. Writing down thoughts in my mind makes me think, it was so long ago that I've done this.

Great start for a great day~
Early in the morning, my puppy wake me up. Thanks to him or not I will miss the movie: Mom at sixteen. It is a nice movie with all the conflicts and ups and downs. Admired the personality of Jacey, the 16-year-old mom. She was in love with a guy named Brad. Well, the guy is not worth to be mentioned because he sucks~ After that she got pregnant, and her mom forbidden her to tell Brad coz she thinks that the guy with an engineering scholarship would not let go what he had now just to marry with Jacey and raise the baby. But, they didn't do abortion to get rid of the baby. Instead, they keep the baby. It was then the story starts.
The movie's ending was not a perfect ending, but life's not perfect either, right?

Good day~

No comments:

Post a Comment