Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meeting DATO & note for the day

Here's something I would like to jot down for the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was my 1st time face to face, meeting with some important people with the title 'dato'. Not just meeting, but we chatted through almost 2 hours. I was like watching a movie with all the thrills and excitements! His story.. those ups and downs..
Recently I had been meeting with those amazing and impressive people. I go above my level (not to put myself in a low level, but really...-.-)
It was great to meet them, and its great also that I can appreciate them. Only by appreciating them, I can get something from them.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I see how his passion burns, though he was set finally. I can see from his eyes that: if he was not brought down, maybe the railway can be different today. The determination!
Dedicated to life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have once touched the sky yet GOD decide to pull you back down to earth, what would you do?
Will you blame GOD for the decision? Will you regret that you once reached the sky causing you difficulty to live on earth again?
Can you adapt yourself to the dust of the earth? Can you? and, Will you?
It's a matter of choice, ONLY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Still my philosophy for life: Enjoy~
No matter what we are doing, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment