Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Christmas Carol

Finished the movie just now with one of my best friend. Nice? I would say normal as it would be... Not the kinda movie that I would love to watch about. Moral values, yes~! Certainly there are. Just that, izzit too easy for him to change? Another movie with high expectation yet return with a lil' disappointment.

But, the most important part of the night is get to meet with my dear gal. I never knew that she led a miserable life before this, never knew she nearly missed the one she once said so much in love with. I think it must have been long since we met last time. Ya.. so long ago. Felt a little bit guilty when I found all those things out. I think she had tough times.. At least all that unhappiness passed. Sincerely hope that everything will be fine for you in the future. B country maybe is waiting for you ahead! Gal, I admire you for being strong. Pretending nothing happened, told me in calm tone. Like kidding with me. When you sounded like that, I know that perhaps the things is really deep into your heart. I miss those time we laughed together. Yiwei, how about you? Miss you superb today. Hope that you are doing well.. Happy and contented.

Just today only I noticed how time flies. It really never waits. Not even a second.
Just today only I noticed how long we didn't keep in touch already.
Start from today, each day I target to get back the connection a lil' by a lil'.

No comments:

Post a Comment