Sunday, September 27, 2009

斗志spirit

I think it has been one week since I started to lemah semangat... finally managed to GAIN the SPIRIT back!!! Feel so good~~
Need no to deny that I am an extreme person... maybe its due to my AB mixed blood type.. ^^
Active and passive in the same body.. arguing at most of the time.. half needs rest, while half needs enjoy~ What the ****! As I always told myself, I need to enjoy what I've chosen, what I'm doing. Life doesn't always go smooth as we wish, while spending time hating what we are doing and feel sucks in the same time is not worth living... I prefer to love what I've chosen, enjoy the thrills, accept the challenge, and becoming better and better...

Why must I spend time making myself unhappy? The choice is in my hands, whether to go through each day, each hour, each minute and each second with smile or tears on my face.

Appreciate... I love ME~

No comments:

Post a Comment