Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RunAWAY

Sometimes, I felt like runaway from current life... But the next second, I would be convinced that I must train myself to endure and bear all the stress and pain to become a better person. I told myself: No easy job, no easy life. All the sorrows, sadness and down falls simply make us tougher and strengthen us. Need to always remind myself of that.

Extremely moody today. Luckily I still can escape for a while, taking a stroll outside... Good news is, the baby whitish pup is back with me again. Ehe, this time gonna grant it to someone who is willing to take care of him seriously.

Through the last few weeks, seriously felt that what most painful is realizing my own weakness and admit those weakness make me fail and yet still finding a way to get out of the pain and gets better. Still in the midst of wonder.... I tried and fall, takes more courage to stand up again and prepare for another fall... Did I learn? Hope so....

No comments:

Post a Comment