Monday, January 17, 2011

Season of the Witch

Being a big fan of Nicholas Cage, I must go for the movie: --

Without even the roughest idea what's the movie is all about, I entered the cinema with illegally brought in McD.. ^^
Never across my mind that Nicholas Cage would cast such movie. His humours enlighten the gloomy movie a bit! Just love his way of acting~

Movies that highlight on human weaknesses often make me think.. as in The Dark Knight, so as this.
Demon, manipulates mankind weakness. The demon is fed by our weakness, the darker side of us that is hidden unknowingly.
Felt the pain for those who once sacrifice in the name of God.
Uncountable women and children killed, in the so-called Holy Wars.. Ironic.

2 comments:

  1. I had nightmare after watching this~can't recall Nicholas Cage's humour in the movie...I can only rmb the one in The Sorcerer's Apprentice!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Nicholas Cage surprised me with this movie.. Ya, I'm scared too. It's been a while since I last watched horror movie. But it's quite nice to me.

    ReplyDelete